A competition for my readers

I was about to go to bed when I had an idea about this website... I would run a competition!

I know that this site is still very young (at least at the time of writing) and there is not a massive readership yet... But this is a competition that can run long term. 

The competition is simple... send me your best dance stories (be they funny or sweet or whatever) and I will publish the best stories as part of a blog series. If your story links or relates in someway to a youtube video or some other content online already, then let me know with your entry, and I can link directly to that content so as to make the story all the more real for the other readers. 

There is no prize for this... Only the sense of satisfaction from knowing that your story has made the wall of fame... or at least my little website... but hey - if your story makes the cut then be sure to tell all your friends and family to come check it out... I could sure use the traffic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment