dance yourself fit

As someone who has been passionate about dance for more years than I care to remember, I wanted to put together a simple site outlining how dance can be used as a great form of exercise. I want to share something of my passion with the world. Now, I am not sure how well that can translate in a website, but I will try...

I hope that you find the articles included in this humble little site of benefit. If you have any requests for articles that you would like to see written up on this site then just contact me on the address noted on the Privacy page. I will be sure to consider it for the site here.



So stop by, take some time to read some of the articles, and comment away to your hearts content. I know that this web site will never win any awards, but it is real and authentic, and to me... well, that's just about all that matters.

So whether you are a ballroom fanatic, or a lyrical dancer, or even just someone thinking about maybe getting involved in dance, then you have found yourself somehow at the right place.

I hope you enjoy and get something from this little site.


No comments:

Post a Comment